WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000.00 - €62000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
This is going to interest you!
This organisation located in the south of Amsterdam is growing and looking to add two Java Backend Developers to their international team with over 50 colleagues. They are 150% quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale and complex challenges. Most projects involve the development of platform integrations from scratch, and you get the freedom to choose the best tech stack for the job.
Java Backend Developer - What's the job?
- Working on complex and challenging projects in great teams of 5-6 skilled engineers
- Design and implement core topics on the product roadmap which specifically related to custom system development and integration projects
- You will write elegant, simple, and well-performing code for the core platforms
- Work in a Scrum methodology on a top-notch application platform
- You will build large, easy-to-use, fast, and scalable microservices
- Implement best practices in software design, development, security, testing automation and release as part of an Agile DevOps team
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
Java Backend Developer - What's your profile?
- Master, Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in backend software engineering
- Good knowledge of general Java ecosystem; Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc…
- Knowledge of DevOps (Linux, CI/CD, K8s, Docker) and Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Java Backend Developer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative, and growing company
- A market-average salary of up to 62.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long-term contract, transport allowance, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- Regular company- and team events, 28 paid vacation days and talent development programs
- Hackathons, weekly knowledge sessions, sports activities, free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals
Do you have any questions regarding this function, or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, a specialised consultant in Backend
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 30 58 541
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.