WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€50000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Modern offices in Utrecht, high-level R&D environment, meetups & training, fun- & start-up-like working environment and career perspectives to become an Expert Python Engineer:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.email@example.com
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast-moving organisation specialised in providing energy services worldwide. They are globally a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Python Engineer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 10 highly skilled Software Engineers.
Python Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software services in Python and be heavily involved with data-driven systems
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Python Backend Engineer - Location?
Python Backend Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Python Backend Developer
- Experience in Django, Flask, Docker, Cloud is relevant
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English
Python Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for backend engineering in Python and Data
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 65.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Utrecht!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Python? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
I am currently on the search for a very strong backend Engineer, who is highly proficient in Python, to join a truly unique and innovative company based in Munich. Their business provides instant property intelligence for buildings across America and by doing so allows insurers and property stake holders to access invaluable property information at record speed, which was not possible previously. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers. Other than strong experience with Backend Engineering and Python, experience working with Big Data, processing pipeline and imagery would be a big plus. You would be working closely with a team of data scientist, machine learning specialist and product teams to ensure the successful and timely development of their features. You will not only have the opportunity to work with ambitious and driven colleagues, you'll also work for a company which trully values their employees and works hard to make sure that they feel appreciated. To do this, they offer bi-annual company retreats, monthly company social events, continuous training and development and also substantial amount of flexibility in regards to your working hours and remote working. If this sounds interesting, or if you know of anyone who would fit this description, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Please send me your CV to Gabriella.email@example.com Or give me a call on: 089 262097148 Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This growing MedTech business saw sales increase by 400% this year - and have recently closed a $15M funding to help them achieve their goal of optimizing a patient journey through healthcare. Their product is a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically improve the efficiency of communication - allowing them to focus on providing the best possible care to their patients. They are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join the Engineering team, based in Berlin. The tech stack includes Ruby on Rails, React/Redux, Webpack and AWS. You will find an inspiring environment where engineers take ownership of features - but active collaboration is encouraged. The team keeps their skills up to date with an annual education bonus and support to speak at tech conferences. It's a high impact role with an opportunity to progress into technical leadership. For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.