WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000 - €100000 per annum
7 months ago
Cloud Architect Role - Berlin Based - Automotive Project
I am currently supporting a huge global brand within the automotive sector that is seeking a Cloud Architect to continue to innovate and grow a communications platform that centralizes data for their customers using biometrics. They have collaborated with Amazon Web Services and are developing the 'Industrial Cloud' therefore launching a new era for digitally networked production worldwide.
This is a large scale, heavily invested collaboration and so therefore you will help build the architecture of a DPP Layer and build use cases based in AWS. You will be working in a micro-services environment with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, (Lambda, APO Gateway, Dynamo DB), Git, Cloud Foundry.
You will ideally be at expert level in AWS, strong knowledge of architecture and a passion for building new complex platforms. If you are interested in a new challenge within a company that is truly disrupting the industry, then this could be the role for you!
Please read on for more detailed information:
* Extensive experience with AWS, Cloud Foundry (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon EKS, AWS Code*, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
* Experience in implementing production-ready solutions with cloud native technologies such as Container/Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, NoSQL DBs.
* Working within a testing environment using TDD, Concourse for the CI/CS chain and unit testing
* Have some knowledge in Go, Kotlin, Python or Node.js
* Hold a Masters or Batchelors Degree in relevant industry.
* Fluent in English
* To bring your knowledge and experience to the team and make an impact from the start.
* Help to shape the future of both the team and product as this is still in the stage of modifications and innovations.
* Continue Development of a DPP Layer and build Use-Cases based in AWS-Stack
* Continue to develop your own skills as well as your teams and build knowledge with the current team and enhance productivity and efficiency!
* To not be an expert in everything but versatile and open to learning new tools and technologies to get tasks completed and deadlines met!
* Huge amount of stability within a company holding a global presence.
* Learning and Development Opportunities - continuous growth of knowledge is encouraged
* Competitive Salary reflective of individual
* Convenient Central Berlin Location
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.