WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 53000.00kr per month
7 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2011 with the vision to make it easy for consumers to save money on their loans. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden and only offer services to Swedish citizens. The services include private loan comparison, personal protection cover and expert advisory. They are looking for someone who is driven and analytical within Frontend and wants a key role in a fast-growing tech company operating in a transforming market. The position is on a Full-time basis, working as a Backend Developer who will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with cutting edge technology to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers. You will work in close collaboration with their product and marketing departments to build interfaces and concepts that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates.
They are looking for the next member of their development team, offering a key role in a tech company operating in a transforming market. As a Backend developer with this business you'll have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with an existing technology stack to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
As Backend developer you will together with a dedicated team of highly skilled developers be responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of their service-oriented system.
- Get to work in a team that values high quality code, uses code review for every change and constantly evaluates their practices to make sure they grow as developers and learn from each other
- Work in close collaboration with their product managers to build a scalable system that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes lower their interest rates
- Set the direction and implement of their future architecture
- Work with a large arsenal of open-source technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis running on AWS
Who are you?
If you love creating results, value high standards and see the excellence of teamwork, you could be right for each other. You value openness and are used to giving and receiving feedback regularly.
Currently they have developed a service based architecture built on NodeJS, MySQL, AMQP (RabbitMQ) and Redis running in Docker containers on AWS. If you are comfortable with these technologies that's great. However, they know that smart developers can pick up new technologies fairly quickly so they look for team members who write high quality code and have the right pragmatic approach rather than focus on experience from specific technologies.
They think that you:
- Have experience from working with NodeJS or at least two other technology stacks
- Have a genuine interest in technology. Perhaps you even have some pet projects you're working on?
- Are a great teamplayer but are also used to making things happen on your own
- Prefer a methodical way of working to create results
- Understand the business value in the technology you develop and can find a reasonable balance between technical excellence and speed of execution
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.