30000.00kr - 45000.00kr per annum
20 days ago
Cyber Security Company - Stockholm
Are you an experienced Backend Developer with an interest in Cyber Security?
Our client helps customers understand the Cyber Security risks and trends in their environment. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic.
Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, data breaches and leaks, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data. Users spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering and making better-informed decisions.
The development team is located in homely premises in Stockholm. Some of the world's largest companies and organizations rely on their ability to deliver relevant Cyber Threat Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Incident & Crisis Management Support.
How they work:
Our client is a product/ software company and works agile. The team is highly skilled and experienced. All developers work closely with the product and have a big influence on its design. Everyone has great flexibility and very good opportunities to grow both architecture and development skills.
As a Backend Developer, you become a part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process. Your work can include developing microservices, DevOps, algorithms and APIs for their award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting the state-of-the-art backend that powers the software, used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. They encourages developers to explore all parts of their stack and you have a lot of flexibility in your role.
Our client is agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives are all part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
The team also spend time by going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works and exercise together.
- 1-3 years of experience. Longer experience requires additional skills - like the ability to innovate and architect completely new solutions.
- M.Sc / Civilingenjör or similar academic background. Self-taught is OK if you have significant experience to show.
- Exceptional programming skills
- Good at maths - linear algebra and discrete maths in particular
- They work mainly in C#, with current focus on moving backend to .Net Core.
- They also do Java, Python, Node.js, Typescript. They try to use the best tool for each job.
- In general, we value brains and understanding of "computing" higher than specific language or framework skills.