Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 45000kr - 60000kr per annum
2019-01-23 09:52:01 +0000
My client is a global online media company that allows the world's most innovative and growth-oriented content creators to publish digitally. They are the industry's leading digital publishing platform giving publishers the tools to deliver over 5 billion page views each month to the 80+ million readers who care most about their content. Pretty cool right?
The company in question is on the hunt for a Backend Developer to join their Copenhagen team and help them continue the successful growth of their unique product.
- Master's degree in CS or equivalent,
- Experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems,
- Experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- Has worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- Experience with Functional Programming (E.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux,
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, …),
I understand this is a long list and I don't expect anyone to have all the skills stated, but if you feel like you meet a majority of the requirements, then please click apply or reach me on email@example.com
Managing This Role
I specialise in the placement of Data Scientists and Python Developers within some of the best businesses in Copenhagen. After a successful start to my career at Darwin as a Del...Luke's Full Bio