Back End Developer - Node.js
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-02-22 09:51:27 +0000
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have Web Analysist experience and a desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are looking for a Back-End Node.js developer to join their team and assist them in reimagining the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience working with Node.js
- Experience working with C#/.NET on the Back End would be beneficial
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role