Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Strong Drupal8 experience and knowledge.
- Recent experience using version control (Git).
- Good English language and written skills.
- Interested in the Open Source community.
- Recent knowledge and experience of GraphQL and Relay or Apollo.
- Some experience using Vue.js or React
- Experience with Node.js
- Scrum and Agile experience.
- To build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules.
- Develop and Engineer Backend solutions to meet client needs.
- Collaborate efficiently with clients and other engineers.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical).
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with a gym close by to the office.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.