Back End Developer
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc60000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum
2019-04-04 11:40:10 +0100
I am currently working with a Private Equity start-up based in Zug. Focusing on IT and e-commerce, who already have 7 investors on board with a turnover of 40+ Million last year.
This is a rapid growing start-up focused on investing capital.
Are you a Senior Web Developer looking for an opportunity to work with a global and tight-knit team? Do you want your voice to be heard in the overall direction of the development?
- Strong English skills.
- Strong Experience in backend Development with PHP OR Node.js.
- Experience with MySQL OR MongoDB.
- Knowledge and ability to work through the LAMP/ MEAN Stack.
- Experience with JS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS3.
- Focus on OOP.
- Some experience working with CRM, CMS or e-commerce platforms.
- To work collaboratively with a team and other departments - designing and developing new products and maintaining existing products.
- Add new features and repair code defects in web applications.
- Make contributions on several layers of the LAMP Stack or the MEAN Stack.
- Working with a CEO who is a business entrepreneur.
- Offers stocks and shares within the business.
- Culturally diverse company.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role