Back End Developer
Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc60000.00 - Swiss Franc90000.00 per annum
2019-04-04 11:40:10 +0100
I am currently working with a Private Equity start-up based in Zug. Focusing on IT and e-commerce, who already have 7 investors on board with a turnover of 40+ Million last year.
This is a rapid growing start-up focused on investing capital.
Are you a Senior Web Developer looking for an opportunity to work with a global and tight-knit team? Do you want your voice to be heard in the overall direction of the development?
- Strong English skills.
- Strong Experience in backend Development with PHP OR Node.js.
- Experience with MySQL OR MongoDB.
- Knowledge and ability to work through the LAMP/ MEAN Stack.
- Experience with JS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS3.
- Focus on OOP.
- Some experience working with CRM, CMS or e-commerce platforms.
- To work collaboratively with a team and other departments - designing and developing new products and maintaining existing products.
- Add new features and repair code defects in web applications.
- Make contributions on several layers of the LAMP Stack or the MEAN Stack.
- Working with a CEO who is a business entrepreneur.
- Offers stocks and shares within the business.
- Culturally diverse company.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio