WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A young and innovative start-up who is currently seeking a Backend Developer.
Are you looking for a role where you can work on a wide variety of projects across a range of markets? Are you an expert with web frameworks looking to exercise your skills in a new environment? If so, this would be the right opportunity for you…
As their ideal candidate you have:
- Strong knowledge in PHP and the Symfony or Laravel framework.
- Several years of experience with the LAMP stack.
- Experience with Microservices and API based services e.g. RESTful OR GraphQL.
- Commercial experience in Frontend Development would be an advantage.
- Some experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud/ AWS).
- Experience with databases (MongoDB/ MySQL).
- A team player.
- Full of initiative.
- An English speaker.
- A Swiss or EU National.
- A very rustic, yet modern office space.
- They have an Aquarium.
- Flexible working hours. REAL ONES TOO! You would be required to come into the office on Monday for a weekly catch up but from Tuesday onwards you can work completely remotely if you choose to.
- A young and ambitious company with an open communication culture and flat hierarchies.
- A varied tech stack; PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Go, Scalar, React, Typescript, Node.js, Java and Python.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.