WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
6 month Mat Leave cover for a Release Manager
- Release management role for B2B data and voice projects
- Manage and control that releases are delivered, verified and deployed with the agreed scope and timelines, release roadmap responsibility, ie initiate and facilitate future release scope and timeline agreement, gatekeep performance and release quality from internal and external (vendor and test teams).
- Drive Release management improvements and develop and built release reports to enable effective management involvement
Junior: Support role; Non-specific skillset; Limited educational credentials required; Limited prior experience in this role (<2 year)
Summary: Responsible for technical oversight and management of the successful delivery of IT operational services, including infrastructure services, end user computing services, security, and risk management.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies; experience in IT operations engineering
Skills and Competencies: Experience in PL/SQL, Perl/Python, Unix/Java scripting and other BI programming language; experience in single or multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase etc.; communication skills; stakeholder mgmt.; organizational, planning & time mgmt.; experience with monitoring and/or application performance systems (e.g., SCOM, Nagios, New Relic, AppDynamics); network experience or network certification a plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide technical oversight and management for -
1. Direct the development of technology and service roadmaps for all areas of accountability.
Implement and maintain IT technologies that improve the security, scalability and reliability of corporate infrastructure.
2. Manage service providers and internal teams to ensure they are meeting performance expectations and service level agreements.
3. Oversee provision of on-call support and problem triage for IT operational services.
4. Partner with business managers and team members to improve performance of existing SOX controls, IT controls, and ITIL processes.
5. Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.