B2B – Data Analyst (B2B Products).
B2B – Data Analyst (B2B Products)
€60000 - €70000 per year|
In Product Intelligence we are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Data Analyst to drive the analytical power in our growing B2B products. If you are looking for an impactful role and want to shape the future of our products at trivago, then this opportunity is for you!
You will enjoy working with some of the richest data-sets from the travel industry, drawing conclusions from A/B tests to push our B2B products to the next level and drive complex data pipelines to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders. Whether it's exploratory analysis or evaluating feature tests, your results will empower our data partners and the travel ecosystem to use our data insights and services to grow their product impact.
If data-driven product development excites you, we want to hear from you!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide insights into product performance and consult with external/internal stakeholders on possible product improvements.
- Analyze the impact of new feature launches for our B2B products through A/B testing.
- Own and drive the automatization of diverse data pipelines and reports related to trivago's B2B products.
- Participate in data driven decisions for key topics such as alternative revenue streams and new product launches.
- Drive the definition of KPIs with our product development teams to ensure the development of impactful and relevant products.
Who we're looking for:
- Hands on analytical skills with minimum 2 years' work experience in a relevant fields with focus on reporting, data analytics or data engineering.
- Being comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and prioritizing projects according to their impact.
- Previous experience automatizing reports or ETL processes.
- Communication skills, self-motivation, team working skills.
- Passion to drive user insights and knowledge across multiple development teams.
- Experience with SQL languages.
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience with Hadoop (Hive/Impala) or GCP (Bigquery).
- Being comfortable with dashboarding tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience with ETL workflow tools like Oozie, Airflow, etc.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Digital Analyst (BI,CX,Google/Adobe)
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join one of our international giants in The Netherlands, as soon as...
Data Migration Specialist
For a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals we are looking for Data Migration Specialist. As a...
Senior Data Analyst DOMO
data analyst, you will drive modeling and visualization of our data, directly impacting the direction of the company. Leveraging your...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.