3 months ago
Azure Integration & Automation Engineer
The primary focus of this role is to support in bringing up the multi geo Azure IaaS environment to globally migrate & provide the companies Virtual Desktop environment. This role requires expert Azure & Azure DevOps skills to come up with Azure automation artifacts & CI/CD pipelines to ensure a compliant & safeguarded Azure Iaas environment and to automate tasks like monthly image building of Windows 10 in Azure, etc.
- Develop and automate deployment processes in Azure
- Heavily use Azure DevOps & Automation in an IaaS context.
- Develop Powershell scripts
- Support Windows & Citrix Engineers in automating their processes in Azure
- Expert Powershell & Azure Automation knowledge
- Expert knowledge on leveraging artifcats and build pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Advanced Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager & automate system builds
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure & Azure in an IaaS context
- Strong automation skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows 10
- Good understanding of Microsoft Hyper V 2016
- Understanding of Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops is a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good communication skills in word and writing in English
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes.
- Very good communication skills will be required to engage your peers and business users.