Azure DevOps Engineer.
Azure DevOps Engineer
€60000 - €75000 per year|
Up to €75.000,00 per annum + 30 holidays, Travel Reimbursement, Education Budget, and more!
Or client is an international accountancy and consultancy firm. They are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge and experience in Azure, DevOps, and PowerShell. Would you like to work in a warm, multi-cultural environment, in which you will be able to develop yourself daily? This might be the role for you.
- Experience and knowledge of Azure, DevOps, and PowerShell;
- Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD and write automated unit tests;
- Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment;
- Desired state configuration for IAAS,PAAS services hosted on cloud;
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills;
- 30 holidays;
- A non-contributory pension plan;
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- A laptop and iPhone;
- Salary range between 60k and 75k per year;
Looking for a new challenge as an Azure DevOps Engineer, contact me on 020 305 00 63 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Cloud Automation Engineer
Ben jij een ervaren Azure Specialist? Wil jij werken bij een internationale accountancy en consultancy? Wil jij de kans krijgen...
Are you an experienced Cloud Administrator? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you want to...
Do you want to work for an international organization? Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.