WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Data Engineer, who can support in preparing and making data available in a safe and secure manner, for multiple usages by Businesses and Functions, and for multiple purposes - reporting, analytics and/or applications.
- To collect business requirements through various requirements techniques
- To translate them into an efficient Data solution by designing data flows, data models and data stores/data sets, mapping rules, access mechanisms,
- To analyse the best "golden" sources of data and define the business and technical rules on how to integrate them
- To prototype the solution in order to support the business validation
- To design and develop the "logical" and "physical" data models and data stores, and to industrialise the feeding and deliveries from the integrated data stores (datawarehouse, datamarts, data sets)…
- Build data pipelines and transformation workflows
- Report on your activities, status, budget and timing to all stakeholders
- Master or bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent through experience)
- You have minimum 5+ years of experience in delivering data driven projects and using the latest Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL, Flink, Cassandra, ELK, ...)
- You have proven experience with designing and building cloud-based data solutions i.e. AWS (IAM, S3, Glue, EMR, Sagemaker, …), Azure Data Cloud or Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of Data Modelling like, but not limited to Data Vault and Dimensional modelling
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux and knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes and containerization is a plus.
- Knowledge of proven software development best practices are a plus (coding standards, CI/CD, infrastructure as code)
- Good English, Dutch or French
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.