WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
You have a passion for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide business solutions. In your role you will develop and set the standards to operate the platforms in scope in an efficient and highly automated way. This includes the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services. You have hands-on, expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development processes and DevOps processes.
These are the key platforms in scope in the Azure cloud:
Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL DW), Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob storage.
- You have a university degree in IT, engineering or a similar area.
- You can lead complex architecture design and put it into practice.
- You are comfortable working in a cross functional environment together with top class subject matter experts.
- You have practical experience to deal with big volumes of data
- You have experience with Azure Dev Ops, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- You are familiar with the agile methodologies and DevOps approach: Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration.
- You care about: security, quality, user experience, documentation, testing and team spirit.
- You are fluent in English.
The following requirements are a plus to have for the position:
- You have domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Financial Reporting, Trading, Collateral Management, cash flow analysis.
- You have in-depth experience with the MSBI tooling. SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SQL Server, PowerBi and SSRS (Reporting Services)