Azure Data Architect.
Azure Data Architect
€80000 - €100000 per year|
Azure Data Architect
Type of contract: Permanent
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands and can speak Dutch fluently.
Our clients, one of the world's top business solutions is looking Azure Data Architect to join their team. Does it sound interesting for you?
What will you do:
- Design and architect the data platform to process the data
- Develop solutions for the technical business needs
- Create the technical architecture and patterns
What will you Bring
- 4-5 years of experience in Data architect field
- Have a strong experience with Azure Cloud platform
- experience in all stages of the software development cycle
- Have a good experience with SQL, data lake, data factory, data bricks and power BI
- Have a good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Perks and Benefit:
- Up to 100 k annum salary (including holiday allowance)
- annual holiday allowance
- Annual holiday 28 days
- Great pension scheme
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.email@example.com or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Senior BI Specialist
Apply Now Key Responsibilities: Design, develop, and implement data warehousing solutions using Informatica PowerCenter Maintain and support existing data warehousing...
Freelance - Market Research Analyst
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment at currently recruiting for a freelance Market Research Analyst for an exciting e-Commerce client in Germany....
ANU Senior Business/Data Analyst
Apply Now The European Global Data Insight & Analytics for one of the biggest Automotive companies in Germany is looking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.