WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum
9 months ago
Azure Cloud Developer
World Leading IT Consultancy - Stockholm
Are you an Azure techie and passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading...
Darwin Recruitment is working with one of the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovators who are searching for experienced Azure Cloud Developer's in Stockholm.
Growing their Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority both globally and in Europe alike. In line with the growth aspirations our client is seeking to expand and strengthen their Azure solution capability.
As an Azure Developer you will work to support the creation of various Cloud-based solutions and services for their customers (UCaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS). The delivery of Azure based technical solutions may range from a purely PaaS based solutions through crafting underlying cloud infrastructure. This role is based in Stockholm, traveling might be required.
As an Azure Developer you will:
- Offer technical recommendations on a key cloud-based application system design
- Support pre-sales activities through the delivery of proof of concepts, assisting architects and sales lead in shaping cloud (Azure) based solutions and making key technical recommendations
- Build and maintaining strong working relationships with a wider community.
- Contribute to technical design leadership during client engagements
- Experience in client-based and/or web-based Microsoft technologies and tools such as C#, .NET Core and SQL
- Comfortable with various application and integration design patterns such tier model, MVP, messaging, message broker, event driven, CQRS, Microservices etc.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in PaaS on Azure offerings such as Compute, app service, data and enterprise integration
- Deep understanding of Azure infrastructure architecture that include Windows/Linux based Compute services, storage components such as blob, file, and queue services, networking services such as VNets, load balancer, network security groups etc.
- Comfortable with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business
- Excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- You have great communication skills in Swedish and English
- Preferably you have Key Microsoft certifications demonstrating knowledge of Azure based solutions
If this sounds like you, then you might be just right for each other! Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!