WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Keywords: Azure, AWS, PowerShell, Terraform, Gitlab, CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloudformation, Ruby, Jenkins, Serverless, DBA, Networking
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations, and tuning with technologies like Azure, AWS, PowerShell? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, optimize new and existing client environments, and continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- has various years of hands-on experience with Terraform, AWS (CDK), and Git(lab)
- but also: Bash, Python, Ruby, or PowerShell and in-depth knowledge of middleware, networking, and operating systems.
- Is communicatively strong works well in a team, and is customer-oriented.
- Has a good understanding of web applications, experience with supporting hosted / cloud systems in an always-up environment.
- Has at least a bachelor's degree and speaks good English (Dutch is even better)
Who is interested in
- joining a self-managed, multidisciplinary team, prioritizing the automation of all processes.
- Infrastructure as Code, and wants to get better at it.
- redesigning environments, advise clients on how to migrate workloads to AWS, automating as much as possible in code.
- working with cloud-native containers, serverless architecture, and PaaS
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €65.000,- gross per annum
- prioritizes finishing their work properly and providing solutions that are robust, cost-effective, and efficient.
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a good pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, and can offer great career development opportunities.
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 60%-70% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail him at email@example.com
Secondary Benefits: Laptop, Internet allowance, Commute Expense Reimbursement, Pension Scheme and more.
NB: For this position, we are only recruiting in-country candidates. Applications
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.