WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000 - €55000 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
about 1 year ago
AWS DevOps Engineer - Linux, AWS, CI/CD
€55.000,- gross yearly excluding holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative Hosting, Managed Services and consultancy company in Amsterdam? Have you got it what it takes to work on a complex hybrid Cloud-platform: automation (infrastructure as code), configuration, designs, CI/CD, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years' hands-on AWS Linux experience, with a strong DevOps mindset, preferably: AWS/Azure/GCP, Linux/Unix
- Perl/Python, Bash-scripting, Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, MariaDB/MySQL
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in business critical managed services, with over 400 employees in multiple European countries, services customers in fintech, e-commerce, media, pharma and non-profit organizations
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €55.000,- gross (excl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the AWS DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!