WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
16 days ago
AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Work on building, improving, maintaining an automated, scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Work closely with internal stakeholders: Product Devs, Software Team - backend/frontend to deploy across all environments and to reach common goals - release new features etc
- Manage infrastructure by implementing best practices
- Streamline development environment using virtualisation, containerisation and serverless services
- 3 years minimum experience on AWS production environments - bonus for working in SaaS software projects
- Strong knowledge with automated infrastructure such as: Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK
- Strong Serverless and Cloud Native experience
- Good knowledge of AWS Services - (ALB/Autoscaling/ECR/ECS/EKS/CloudWatch)
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills - able to communicate with diverse stakeholders and peers
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills
- Bonus - Personal interest within electric vehicle sectors- E-Mobility
- Want someone to work on next generation software as a service (SAAS) building, improving and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Flexible working - 1-2 days per week H/O
- No structured bonus scheme is performance related
- Strong career progression and development opportunities based on the exciting growth phase
- Good opportunity to develop new skills and work within both Software and projects with Hardware team also d
- Write with us the history of electric mobility and be part of a growing company in a promising field.
- Work in a demanding and equally exciting environment that combines high technology, innovation and sustainability.
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products
- Thrive in a stimulating, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Be part of a human-sized team and be able to make a real difference.
- Contribute to both ours and your success as we evolve and grow along with the company.
- Enjoy a position that reflects your skills.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
keywords: AWS, Linux, K8s, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with AWS Cloud Engineering experience, in combination with Containerization CI/CD, Linux and other DevOps engineering technologies? Are you an expert in your field, looking to join a highly skilled team of engineers working with complex digital environments and the latest technologies? Are you interested working on high-level digital transformations within Enterprises together with a multidisciplinary team aiming to continuously innovate? I'm looking for someone who… Has 3+ years' professional experience with: AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Linux, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git(lab) And preferably also with tools like: ELK-stack, Grafana, Terraform, Openstack Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments Who is interested in… A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership to drive digital transformations at Enterprise customers' environments around Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and collaboration is encouraged Developing new and existing platforms within varying innovative, tech-driven environments, with a wide range of responsibilities together with a (multidisciplinary) team of industry experts For a company who… Is a leading and innovative digital innovator, with a strong emphasis on high-performance, always-on, mission critical infrastructure. With an informal, flat working structure, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development Offers a (more than) competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, 2 bonuses, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, gym membership allowance, incentive trip, lunch by the company, next to personal and career development, training and development Are you interested in a challenging position as an AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer in the Randstad? Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar at 0203058545 or e-mail email@example.com NB: For this position we are only recruiting in-country candidates Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The client is in the health sector and is seeking three AWS DevOps Engineers, 2 senior and one mid-level, all positions are fully remote even after the virus crisis. You will work closely with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes, and Jenkins. You will leverage the full power of the cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that support zero downtime. This position is open to a mid-level to principal professional depending on experience and background. Responsibilities: Configure and maintain resources on AWS Maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform Maintain Dockerfiles Deploy services to ECS or Kubernetes Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub Actions Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues Qualifications: Candidate must reside in the United States Highly proficient in Terraform, such as ability to write modules from scratch Hands-on experience with configuring and maintaining resources on AWS Hands-on experience using Docker Experience and solid understanding to deploy and maintain container orchestration platforms such as ECS or Kubernetes Experience with production deployments using Jenkins Extensive experience with Linux and administration Experience with securing S3 buckets and IAM configurations Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred Benefits Competitive salary Stipend for work station set up Three weeks of PTO Ten paid holiday days One floating holiday Comprehensive health benefits (medical with HSA option, dental, and vision) 401k retirement plan with matching benefit 100% paid short-term and long-term disability 100% paid life insurance Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Casual working environment Flexible working hours Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect International aspirations and looking for a new challenge? Conditions of employment: - Excellent fixed salary; - Non-contributory pension; - Inspiring bonus scheme; - Lease car with fuel card; - Ample career opportunities and training opportunities, such as obtaining your certificates; Our client in the Amsterdam Area is looking for someone who: - Has gained knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS/GCP) in projects; - Excellent knowledge of complex infrastructures; - Has experience with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery; - Experience with PowerShell and possibly multiple programming/scripting languages (Python/Bash); The person for this vacancy is interested in: - Helping customers make the transition to the cloud and allowing them to benefit from it to the fullest; - Personal development towards a Cloud Guru; - Working with the latest techniques (Docker, Azure, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet etc); For a company that: - An organization who believes the progress of an individual is very important; - Who combines the latest technologies with a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking; - Internationally oriented; Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For this Cloud Provider I am looking for someone who is strong on building and maintaining Cloud platforms. Are you experienced with Automation and CI/CD tooling? Can you make sure you provide quality Cloud-platforms for your clients? For this company you will: Build and implement new Cloud environments for new and existing customers; Manage and improve the existing environment; Automating recurring processes; Work in a highly effective and accountable team. Your profile: At least five years' experience in IT; Knowledge and technical skills of platforms such as Azure, Powershell and Private Cloud; You have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team; Pre: Experience with build/release pipelines! Features and benefits A young, dynamic and international team, from whom you can learn and who in turn can challenge you! Training program to keep up to date with the latest techniques in Microsoft; Working on the most complex migrations, implementations in project form; A good salary and a lease car; Does this sound like a company where you want to work or do you first want to know more about the company or position? Then contact me now! Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - email@example.com Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.