WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Washington, District of Columbia
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with a leader in cloud cost management to find a Cloud Cost Analyst. This company uses automation and analytics to deliver a high performing cost efficient cloud infrastructure. The successful candidate will be joining a growing company in the $370 billion cloud industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Work with customers to create a plan and execute that plan to reduce their cloud bill
- Understanding of Cost Explorer, Cost and Usage Reports, Reserved Instances, Sustained Use Discounts and other AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud cost mechanics
- Explain exactly how the AWS cost usage report works, where to get it, and how to run SQL queries on the data
- Explain how reserved instances work, types of reserved instances, and where to buy/sell them
- Strong communication skills a plus for customer facing aspects
- Do not have to be overly technical (i.e. will not have to run EC2 instance)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of cloud cost management and optimization work (AWS, Azure or both)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.