WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
7 months ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you an AWS Cloud Architect working at a senior level looking to join a growing team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich? Do you have solid experience leading a team and making decisions in the AWS sphere?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect to join them in this task.
- Designing, implementing, and operating the AWS infrastructure using microservices
- Evaluating and implementing AWS infrastructure automation solutions and architecture using tools such as Jenkins and Lambda
- Supporting the engineering teams with creating secure and reliable cloud applications
- Promoting, mentoring and facilitating best cloud practices within DevOps and Engineering
- Being the go-to architect for the team on all aspects of AWS and Cloud Engineering
- Taking an active role in being a leader and taking on responsibility as required
- Challenging the status quo and continuously improving the production environment
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and AWS Architecture
- Experience working with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, S3, Glacier, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Route 53, AWS WAF and AWS Shield, Cognito, ELB
- Experience working with Microservices and Microservice architecture
- Experience leading a team/being the point of call for the team
- Ability to take on extra responsibility and confident to take charge of a project
- Experience working in a Linux environment and Infrastructure As A Service
- Experience working with automation and automation tools (such as Jenkins)
- A background in .Net/C#, Node.js or Python development as a bonus
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.