WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
- Designing, implementing, and operating the AWS infrastructure using microservices
- Evaluating and implementing AWS infrastructure automation solutions and architecture using tools such as Jenkins and Lambda
- Supporting the engineering teams with creating secure and reliable cloud applications
- Promoting, mentoring and facilitating best cloud practices within DevOps and Engineering
- Being the go-to architect for the team on all aspects of AWS and Cloud Engineering
- Taking an active role in being a leader and taking on responsibility as required
- Challenging the status quo and continuously improving the production environment
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and AWS Architecture
- Experience working with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, S3, Glacier, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Route 53, AWS WAF and AWS Shield, Cognito, ELB
- Experience working with Microservices and Microservice architecture
- Experience leading a team/being the point of call for the team
- Ability to take on extra responsibility and confident to take charge of a project
- Experience working in a Linux environment and Infrastructure As A Service
- Experience working with automation and automation tools (such as Jenkins)
- A background in .Net/C#, Node.js or Python development as a bonus
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.