WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 days ago
- Designing, implementing, and operating the AWS infrastructure using microservices
- Evaluating and implementing AWS infrastructure automation solutions and architecture using tools such as Jenkins and Lambda
- Supporting the engineering teams with creating secure and reliable cloud applications
- Promoting, mentoring and facilitating best cloud practices within DevOps and Engineering
- Being the go-to architect for the team on all aspects of AWS and Cloud Engineering
- Taking an active role in being a leader and taking on responsibility as required
- Challenging the status quo and continuously improving the production environment
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and AWS Architecture
- Experience working with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, S3, Glacier, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Route 53, AWS WAF and AWS Shield, Cognito, ELB
- Experience working with Microservices and Microservice architecture
- Experience leading a team/being the point of call for the team
- Ability to take on extra responsibility and confident to take charge of a project
- Experience working in a Linux environment and Infrastructure As A Service
- Experience working with automation and automation tools (such as Jenkins)
- A background in .Net/C#, Node.js or Python development as a bonus
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.
AWS Cloud Devops Engineer - AWS, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Linux Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer with trong Kubernetes experience, in combination with AWS Cloud, CI/CD, Linux and other Devops engineering technologies? Are you an expert in your field, looking to join a highly skilled team of engineers working with complex digital environments and the latest technologies? Are you interested working on high-level digital transformations within Enterprises together with a multidisciplinary team aiming to continuously innovate? I'm looking for someone who… Has 3+ years' professional experience with: Google Cloud/AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git(lab) And preferably also with tools like: ELK-stack, Grafana, Terraform, Openstack Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments Who is interested in… A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership to drive digital transformations at Enterprise customers' environments around Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and collaboration is encouraged Developing new and existing platforms within varying innovative, tech-driven environments, with a wide range of responsibilities together with a (multidisciplinary) team of industry experts For a company who… That is a leading and innovative digital innovator, with a strong emphasis on high-level, Enterprise projects (re-building entire application- and system environments) With an informal, flat working structure, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development Offers a (more than) competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, 2 bonuses, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, gym membership allowance, incentive trip, lunch by the company, next to personal and career development, training and development Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer in the Randstad? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since 1993, my client has been supplying their clients within the insurance and financial sector with world class development solutions. For the past 5 years, they have placed substantial focus on their unique Cloud platform, which allows the insurance market to provide innovative products and new business models to the market easily, quickly and inexpensively. As their Cloud Platform is growing, they are urgently looking for a talented and motivated Cloud Developer to join their team in Nuremburg. You would be responsible for the further development of their fully automated environment and ensuring that it meets the highest compliance requirements. The implementation and automation and the further development will be done in the AWS cloud. They are looking for someone who has: Solid technical understanding of AWS and around 3 Years of hands on experience A good understanding of serverless architectures Thorough understanding of Python, or a comparable programming language Fluent German They can offer you a friendly working environment, where are ideas are listened too and you can feel valued. They value respect, transparent communication, and teamwork and according to the feedback of their employees, it is a happy and innovative place to work. Other than this, they also offer you very flexible working hours, home office, events, pension, personalised training and education, coaching and a lot more. If this sounds interesting for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Gabriella.firstname.lastname@example.org Or give me a call on: 089 262097148 Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.