WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Our global client in Finance & Banking is located in Zürich. The role is within the "Relationship & Data" department, part of the Division "Wealth Chief Digital Information Office (Wealth CDIO)" and you will be reporting directly to the Head AM IT Security & IT Static Data.
In Application Management, we are looking for an Avaloq Developer within the Static Data & Application Security
team. Our team is responsible for the analysis and delivery of changes for the Avaloq object model, asset market
data feed, security framework and for the implementation support of various projects. Additionally, we are in the
central position to support various streams when changing and maintaining the object model in Avaloq.
* Business analysis, specification, implementation and coordination of changes in the area of asset data and market price feed
* Avaloq parameterization and development of software changes
* Support of testing activities
* Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple franchises & functions
* Strong parametrisation know-how of Avaloq, report writer, Oracle database and PL/SQ
* Experience in Avaloq Person Model 2 and related migration activities
* Avaloq Certified Professional (3+ years)
* Banking know-how (preferred)
* University degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Clear and concise in communication
* Ability to work independently and innovatively
* English written and spoken
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.