WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc850 - Swiss Franc950 per day
15 days ago
My client who are an international financial business in Zurich are recruiting an Avaloq Developer to join their team on a long-term project.
We are looking for an experienced technical analyst and software developer to enhance our team in Zürich. Candidates are expected to support the migration of the existing lending platform to support Person 2. Further projects and Run the support is also expected. Focus will be on topics around the credit lifecycle and processing of credit applications, sanctioning, drawdown, redemption, monitoring and repayment.
- Avaloq parameterisation, development of software changes on lending and risk topics
- Business analysis for change requests and incidents
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
- Strong experience working with Avaloq Object Model, knowledge of static data and Person 2
- Incident management, 3rd level support
- Technical testing activities during release cycles
- Subject to availability and need candidates will be assigned to dedicated projects
- Software development in Avaloq Script and a specialist in Avaloq parameterisation
- Solid understanding of Oracle databases and PL/SQL
- Requirements engineering and solution design
- Analytical, structured and efficient way of working
- Ability to deliver complex solutions independently
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
- 3 years' software development experience with Avaloq Banking suite
- 2 years' software development experience with Avaloq Credit modules
- Avaloq parameterisation experience with Person 2 Object Model
- University degree or equivalent in engineering, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience delivering successful Lending and Risk projects, following agile methodologies
- Foundation knowledge of UK Banking and Regulations
- A good business understanding of Lending and Risk processes
- General software programming experience
- Experience with Micro-Services and API management an advantage
- A solid understanding of modern front-end development platforms
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Do you want to join an international logistics company based in Geneva? Are you experienced working with C#? Do you enjoy creating new applications? I'm looking for someone who: Has 3-5 years years' experience in .NET Technologies / C# Has experience with ASP.NET & Web Api's Has extensive SQL experience to work within a pricing team (Ideally T-SQL) Has experience with WPF + Entity Framework Speaks Fluent French Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree Who is interested in: Creating new applications Collaborating closely with various team members Participating in scrum ceremonies Developing, designing various functionalities Participating in proof of concepts when required Working for an established market leading business in the transport/logistics sector For a company who are: Building bridges between technology and people Working with new and modern technologies Offering competitive packages This is a fantastic opportunity for a C# Developer to gain the experience that will take their career to the next level, so get in touch today. You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN. Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Senior Developer - elasticsearch If you want to become an expert in Elasticsearch then look no further than this role……. Darwin recruitment are currently partnered with one of Sweden's leading ecommerce companies who truly pride themselves on their platform and the way they work. In recent months they have seen over 1 million unique visitors. Daily their platform sees over 300 million updates, meaning large amounts of data are run through their robust platform (something you will be a part of developing!). Working out of their central Stockholm offices, the tech team is around 50 people, with 25 of them focuses on backend development. The team are working in a close knit group and always there to help each other, rather than being too many people to truly feel valued. As a backend developer you will have experience with: Elasticsearch - on a commercial level Java (11 plus, they are using 15) Spring Framework and all the associated technologies Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Ecommerce experience is desirable. Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.