Autosar Software Architect
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-01-30 15:36:00 +0000
Freelance - A Software Architect - Automotive - Munich (part remote optional)
I am currently working with an established tier one within the automotive market as a high-performing, high-quality and effective business. They operate within various sectors within automotive covering ADAS, infotainment, E-mobility and Autonomous drive.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced AUTOSAR Software Architect to be based on-site in Munich. However part remote is open for discussion.
Skill set required:
- Provide technical expertise in relation to architecture within AUTOSAR standards
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years embedded experience
- Proven track record of performing in a similar role within automotive
- Enterprise Architect experience
- Rational Rhapsody beneficial
- English speaking required
- German speaking an advantage
- The chance to work for a globally recognised brand
- Exposure to an interesting project
- 12 month contract (possibility to be extended)
- Professional and friendly working culture
- Work within a talented and passionate team
- Agile / Scrum environment
- Central working location in Munich
- Part remote optional
This AUTOSAR Architect position is on a freelance basis and therefore is expected to move quickly. Part remote is open for discussion for candidates that are highly experienced within the sector. Candidates must be able to travel to Munich, 100% remote is not optional.