AUTOSAR Embedded Software Engineer
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-04-02 16:16:02 +0100
Embedded AUTOSAR Software Developer / Engineer - Munich
My client is a Tier One player within the Automotive sector boasting 30,000 employees world-wide operating in over 24 countries. An exciting opportunity has arisen in their office based in Munich for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer / Developer specialising in AUTOSAR. The contract is for 12 months.
Details of the Software Developer position:
- Analyse and define software design
- Configuration and integration of AUTOSAR basic software
- Collaboration on the development of demonstrators for the Adaptive AUTOSAR platform
- Software and process documentation according to ASPICE
The requirements of the Software Developer:
- Degree qualified in a related degree in computer science, technology or electrical.
- Proven track record of working within an automotive environment, ECU preferred.
- A history of working on embedded projects
- Experience with programming language C & C++ 11
- Sound working knowledge of AUTOSAR as a Developer / Engineer
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Please note, this Embedded Software Engineer / Developer position is based on-site in Munich, remote is not an option for this particular project.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role