München (81249), Bayern
7 months ago
Embedded AUTOSAR Software Developer / Engineer - Munich
My client is a Tier One player within the Automotive sector boasting 30,000 employees world-wide operating in over 24 countries. An exciting opportunity has arisen in their office based in Munich for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer / Developer specialising in AUTOSAR. The contract is for 6 months, with a view to extend.
Details of the Software Developer position:
- Analyse and define software design
- Configuration and integration of AUTOSAR basic software
- Collaboration on the development of demonstrators for the Adaptive AUTOSAR platform
- Software and process documentation according to ASPICE
The requirements of the Software Developer:
- Degree qualified in a related degree in computer science, technology or electrical.
- Proven track record of working within an automotive environment, ECU preferred.
- A history of working on embedded projects
- Experience with programming language C & C++ 11
- Sound working knowledge of AUTOSAR as a Developer / Engineer
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Please note, this Embedded Software Engineer / Developer position is based on-site in Munich, remote is not an option for this particular project.