Automotive Test Designer
Hamburg, Germany , Negotiable
2019-02-21 09:01:58 +0000
QA & Test
Test Designer - Automotive - Hamburg
My client is a key player within the Automotive technology sector with 30,000 staff operating in over 23 countries. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Freelance Test Designer for ECU projects based in their Hamburg office.
The related test specification for component and system integration testing is developed for various system components. The test specification is divided into system test analysis & design as well as system test realisation. The development is based on SysML/UML in PTC Integrity Modeler and also in EXAM.
Main duties of the Test Designer:
- Analysis of functional and non-functional requirements
- Identification of test conditions and derivation of required test cases
- Definition of the respective depth of the test
- Specification of test cases
- Definition of test sequences for the automatic process
Ideally the Test Designer will have:
- Degree educated in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Proven track record of working in test design for embedded systems
- Experience in dealing with test automation tools, such as EXAM
- Good knowledge of SysML/UML
- Practical experience with CASE tools such as PTC Integrity Modeler
Please note this Automotive Test Designer position is a freelance role and 100% site based in Hamburg, remote work is not an option for this position.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role