Automotive Software Architect
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-01-21 10:06:27 +0000
Freelance - Senior Software Architect - Automotive - Munich (part remote optional)
I am currently working with an established tier one within the automotive market as a high-performing, high-quality and effective business. They operate within various sectors within automotive covering ADAS, infotainment, E-mobility and Autonomous drive. This company have big focus on advanced embedded systems, AUTOSAR and functional safety (e.g. ISO26262 compliancy).
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Software Architect to be based on-site in Munich.
Skill set required:
- Provide technical expertise in relation to architecture within AUTOSAR standards
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of several years embedded experience
- Proven track record of performing in a similar role within automotive
- Enterprise Architect experience
- English speaking required
- German speaking an advantage
- The chance to work for a globally recognised brand
- Exposure to an interesting project
- 12 month contract (possibility to be extended)
- Professional and friendly working culture
- Work within a talented and passionate team
- Agile / Scrum environment
- Central working location in Munich
This Senior Software Engineer role is on a freelance basis and therefore is expected to move quickly. The role is based on site in Munich, Germany. Part remote is open for discussion for candidates that are highly experienced within the sector.