Automotive Requirement Engineer
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-03-25 12:40:05 +0000
Careers at Darwin
Freelance Requirement Engineer - Automotive - Munich, Germany
With 45,000 staff globally operating in over 28 countries my client is a key player in the Automotive Technology Sector, not only in Germany but world-wide.
An opportunity has arisen for a Freelance Requirement Engineer in their Munich office. Mastering the complexity of innovative vehicle functions is ensured through intelligent testing. This requires excellently structured specifications. As a Requirements Engineer, the successful candidate will optimise development process of technical software.
Duties of the Requirement Engineer:
- Creation of functional models and specifications of automotive systems
- Investigation of the integration and validation processes of our customers
- Development of innovative concepts and methods for specification and validation of requirements
- Professional guidance and support for product developments
- Presentations in front of our customers and support in training and consulting in the field of specification and validation
Requirement Engineer profile:
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the area of requirements management and requirements engineering
- Experience with DOORS
- Very good English Language skills, German skills would be an advantage
- Experience in a similar role for a reputable company within Automotive
Please note - this freelance Automotive Requirement Engineer opportunity is based in Munich, remote working is not an option for this particular role.