Automotive Manager – Freelance – On-Site.
Automotive Manager – Freelance – On-Site
Role: Automotive Manager
Location: Munich / Ingolstadt
Contract: 12 Months + Potential Extension
Remote: N/A - On-Site
German Skills: C2 Level
Vacancies Available: 1
You will be working with a market leading software development company with a worldwide presence within the Automotive sector. You will be supporting the coordination of errors between E³1.2 test instances, Tier1 and Tier2. responsibilities.
- Great knowledge of the following functionalities - AUTOSAR, CAN LIN & Ethernet.
- Reports of the number of defects that transpire each week and also how often the defects are resolved.
- Monitor and increase the data consistency between JIRA and KPM.
- Organise and moderate debug sessions between T1/T2/OEM.
- Experience in analysing the fault ticket and performing triaging.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Freelance Test Engineer - Remote
Key Information Job: Senior Test Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only. (Need to visit...
Freelance Technical Leader - Remote
Key Information Job: Senior Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote - European Candidates only. Industry: Automotive - Assisted & Automotive Driving...
Key Information Job: Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote Industry: Automotive Contact Duration: 12 Months German Skills: C2 Level Vacancies Available:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.