Automotive Embedded Software Engineer
Munich, Bayern , Negotiable
2019-01-21 09:44:07 +0000
Freelance - Senior Software Engineer - Automotive - Munich
I am currently working with an established tier one within the automotive market as a high-performing, high-quality and effective business. They operate within various sectors within automotive covering ADAS, infotainment, E-mobility and Autonomous drive. This company have big focus on advanced embedded systems, AUTOSAR and functional safety (e.g. ISO26262 compliancy).
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to be based on-site in Munich.
Skill set required:
- Provide technical expertise in the development of AUTOSAR-based systems
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent embedded software development skills in C / C++
- Experience within an embedded software engineer role within Automotive
- Work as part of an engineering team or independently as required
- English speaking
- German speaking an advantage
- The chance to work for a globally recognised brand
- Exposure to an interesting project
- 12 month contract (possibility to be extended)
- Professional and friendly working culture
- Work within a talented and passionate team
- Agile / Scrum environment
- Central working location in Munich
This Senior Software Engineer role is on a freelance basis and therefore is expected to move quickly. The role is based on site in Munich, Germany. Part remote is open for discussion for candidates that are highly experienced within the sector.