WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
Are you a Senior Automation Test Engineer based in the Netherlands?
Do you want to work in international team on a long project?
Then read below and apply!
* Executing System-/System Integration tests.
* Securing and transfer of knowledge.
* Provide support in the refinement of requirements.
* Managing/coordinating of the testing environments.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Report on progress of all test activities cross the project work streams.
* At least 5 years of experience as a tester;
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in defining, coordinating and executing system tests, functional tests and acceptance tests in different environments;
* Experience in creating test reports;
* Experience with quality assurance processes and defect tracking;
* Experience with tooling: Jira, Confluence, T-MAP, Teams;
* Knowledge of Agile methodology (SCRUM) and Waterfall methodology (Prince2);
* Fluent in English;
* HBO working and thinking level;
* Excellent communication skills.
* Test automation skills
o Robot framework
o API testing
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.