WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
17 days ago
Top 3 technical non-negotiable skills that you will look for in the CV
- ARIBA Upstream administrator (Specially in Contract Management module)
- User support experience in ARIBA
- Supplier Risk, Information and Performance management experience in ARIBA
- Strong MS-Office skills
Daily tasks of the candidate
- Providing active user support on ARIBA CMS and implementation of CMS in new entities
- Identify improvement areas and implementing changes in ARIBA CMS
- Identify and implement enhancements in Supplier Information and Performance Management
- Follow up with suppliers and working with Category Leads to assess Supplier Risk Assessment in event of Brexit.
Biggest expected challenges for the candidate
- Implementing new changes to improve user experience and bringing productivity and at same time providing support to user base.
- Master data clean up and documentation of processes
Currently, I am working with a global commodities warehousing and logistics business, whose head office is based in Zug. They have an international brand who is recognised across Europe, they have a number of separate divisions covering business development, finance, legal and operations to name a few. They now need to bring in an experienced System Admin to join them on a permanent basis, they currently need a self-motivated individual that can hit the ground running. Your duties will be; Management of Infrastructure at a National/Regional level Liaise directly with internal regional IT teams and external IT Vendors Manage Users and User groups on systems running on our infrastructure Managing first and second level support processes Maintaining Website and Intranet content Manage the migration and transition to cloud-based technologies (preferably Azure) If you are interested in learning more please apply and I will contact as quickly as possible to discuss in some more detail.
My customer is currently looking for a Freelance Exchange Architect / Administrator for a project in Braunschweig. The continuous development of the design, conception and operation of the Exchange infrastructure falls under your remit. Start: October Location: Braunschweig on site Duration: 3 months + extension Tasks: * Operation and maintenance of Exchange 2010 and soon 2016 environments * Support for integration / migration of servers * Performing recovery and restoration tests including documentation * Troubleshooting and administration of Exchange / Email archive / fax solution as part of operations qualifications * Very good knowledge of Exchange environments like all popular versions until 2016 * Very good knowledge of the structure and administration of Exchange * Very good knowledge of the currently supported Microsoft operating systems * ITIL * Good knowledge of German If the role sounds interesting to you, apply now with your CV and contact information to learn more about the project. And if you're not available now, let's have a call for the future! Looking forward to your response. All the best, Ramon Ramon Fernandez +49 89 3803 7435 email@example.com Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Contract Specialist