Architect / Tech Lead
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-04-12 16:45:19 +0100
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have the desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are looking for an Architect / Tech Lead to join their team and assist them in the implementation and extension of their digital brand.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 4+ years' experience in development
- Experience working with large websites
- 1+ year in an Agile Leadership role would be a plus
- The ability to lead and motivate developers
- SEO and web performance
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Lead the setup of architecture for the cross functional web development team
- Allocate time to hire new members during the early phases of the team build
- Contribute towards the move from a CMS to a more decentralized architecture
- Manage developers in the team and take responsibility for the teams' agile process
- Interact with stakeholders worldwide
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
I look forward to your response!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role