WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$150000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment has partnered exclusively with a Chicago based start-up That's on a mission to make writing painless!
Whether you're finishing up your academic papers or you're putting together a presentation for an important meeting in front of your executive board, this company has created a state-of-the-art AI paraphraser. This incredibly innovative tool functions right now as a thesaurus (to compose sentences, boost fluency and get over the block of authors) but in time, they plan to bring out a full suite of exciting products that will truly make the process of writing painless.
Here's a deeper insight into the company:
They promote a culture that is very driven and predominately Research centric, with a team of 10 employee's that sit in the USA and India. These teams are supported by 3 extremely talented, highly-skilled co-founders that have been mentored by some of the most recognizable though leaders in the AI space (Google Deepmind Advisors).
They have grown their customer base from 300,000 to 1.4 million in the last 6 months completely organically (no marketing overhead's - purely word of mouth), are already turning a very healthy profit and are moments away from closing a very attractive VC round which will ultimately fuel all of their future research plans.
- Has a Masters or PhD with relevant experience in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Deep Learning.
- Has worked with deep sequence to sequence models in the context of translation or similar tasks
- Has experience with developing and training neural network models. Experience in python, C++ is a bonus
- Is able to think creatively about novel datasets and architectures.
- Leverage applications to collect datasets usable to solve previously untackled problems and advance the state of the art in NLP.
- Utilize that research to develop and deploy scalable neural network models into production to impact millions of people.
- Collaborate with team members from other applied research teams working on a variety of deep learning and NLP problems.