- Start Date: ASAP (01/06/2022)
- End Date: 31/12/2022 (Extension likely, approval required)
- Location: Zurich
- Remote: Hybrid
- Workload: 100%
- Different complex IT-Components such as Crime Compliance-,Security- and Routing- Components are on our portfolio that needs to be understood, managed and documented
- Working proactively and independently, delving into details, supporting and helping the team are the key feature of the this position
- Monitoring and managing various installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Installing testing and maintaining various applications mainly on Linux, Openshift and Microsoft environment
- Timely reporting on the confluence for the rapid response to any glitches, Incident and release Management
- Coordination with BA and Business for requirement gathering/understanding/clarification
- Deployment of changes in test and production system
- Various IT-Duties support activities
Your Skills and Experience:
- A degree with 4 to 6 years of experience in an end-users' environment providing application support
- Strong proficiency in IT architecture
- Very good Experience with OpenShift
- Network experience TCP/IP, DNS, Mail tec.
- Linux/Microsoft experience and know-how
- fluent in English
- German skills would be a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.