WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
Technical Application Manager / Unix Engineer
Within the Business Applications Team you will work on various projects and will be responsible for the daily operation of various applications in the Unix environment.
The focus here is on the operation and further development of our file transfer solution. This includes analyzing and resolving faults, ensuring and continuously improving the availability of the systems, as well as supporting project managers, application specialists and other areas.
In addition to the regular Unix engineering activities, you must also be able to manage applications on a technical level and to take on a key role as 2nd or 3rd level support in the event of problems and inquiries.
- Support of our file transfer solution
- Analysis and resolution of technical problems (performance, stability, etc.)
- Development, expansion and migration of applications in the Unix environment
- Project consulting
- Documentation of system environments and processes
- Optimization and automation of processes
- Interface to third party providers
- Good technical understanding of complex IT environments
- Engineering; Setup, expansion and operation of Unix systems (mainly RHEL)
- Experience with middleware products such as WebLogic, Java, Apache Tomcat
- Experience in dealing with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Basic knowledge of LAN and firewall principles
- Good understanding of IT security processes
- Solution, service and customer orientation
- Good communication skills in dealing with business and IT developers
- Independent and goal-oriented approach
- Analytical and structured thinking / working
- Fluent English and German language skills and writing
- Working in a matrix organization
- Interested in working in an international environment
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecrutiment.com
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.