WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
26 days ago
For our international client in the banking & Finance Industrie, located in Zuerich, we are looking for an Application Manager IBM MQ:
* A good communicator to join our team to solve complex problems and to pursue opportunities
* Comfortable in cross functional working environment, with collaborative attitude
* A continuous learner, who is agile, adaptive and ready to take new challenges in changing environment
* A person with strong experience in WebSphere MQ or similar Middleware technology
* Good knowledge in the Midrange environment, especially in Linux (RHEL)
* Knowledge in Shell, Python Scripting and Web Technologies are a plus
* You should speak both German and English
What you will do to get the job done:
* End2End Responsibility of our Shared Messaging Infrastructure
* Prepare and execute tuning and performance measures
* Execute orders and customer needs in Operations
* Consulting for all stakeholders
* Automation of the environment with Python (REST API)
* Life cycle management of the MQ infrastructure and the DevOps tools
* Collaboration in projects
* Stand-by duty
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Do you get the kick in defining and designing digital products? For a global logistics organization, I am looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who can take the challenge of working with complex and time-critical solutions. Sounds interesting? Read further and do not miss out on an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally! What you will do: Building and designing multiple application tools for different companies Creating tools their customers are using and build digital experiences, with "User Friendly" in mind Responsible for the visual aspect of their application management system Major impact by designing features that enable their customers to manage their apps Learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment Your Package: 5+ years' experience, preferable in Web and Mobile design Bachelor's in computer science with the following: Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Digital Product design Experience designing in highly complex software Understanding of interactive design Comprehension of working with user testing and research Great to have: Knowledge of HTML and CSS Passionate about design methodologies and technologies Great teamwork and communication skills (need to be able to speak with stakeholders) Interested to hear more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.