Application Developer / DevOps
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-02-19 11:27:18 +0000
Young team of 45 employees. Rapid development opportunities. Large name clients including local and municipal government.
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for the next step in your career? Are you interested in working on applications and supporting the development team outside of your DevOps duties? Do you want to work in central Zurich?
Our client is a young but passionate and skilled company based in Zurich. Their key area of focus is providing high-quality web and digital service solutions for local town and city governments and municipalities in Zurich. With a solid network of clients and ever-growing presence in the market, they are looking to expand their team and bring on a new DevOps engineer to the business.
As the right applicant, you have:
- Several years of professional experience as a system administrator in Linux Systems
- Knowledge of visualisation technologies including Jenkins, GIT, and KVM
- Experience with Ci/CD pipelines
- Experience working with firewalls as a bonus
- Experience as a PHP application developer as an advantage
- A structured way of working
- Ready and happy to provide on-call service
- Happy to work flexible hours for providing maintenance outside of business hours
- Interested in hardware and software and learning new things in these areas
- Motivated, communicative and take responsibility for your work
- Reliable and a team player
- Confident with speaking both English and German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Planning, extension and implementation of CI / CD pipelines and Linux peripheral systems
- Take control in the operation of CI/CD pipelines and systems
- Creation and development of Deployment, Shell, and PHP scripts
- Internal technical support for the development department
- Potential on-call work to help support the system out of business hours as necessary
- Founded in 2000
- Leading provider of 'eGovernment' products and community organisations
- Focus on innovation and growth
- 45 employees
- Central Zurich location
- Advanced working conditions
- Exciting and challenging activities
- Rapid development within the team
- Young, open-minded team
- Free drinks, fruit, and snacks provided
- Modern office in a central location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role