Application Developer / Architect
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc60000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2018-12-21 14:03:15 +0000
Swiss Tech Company. Rail industry. Communication and control systems. Freedom of ideas. Flexible working hours. Team-oriented.
Are you an experienced Application Developer with a specialisation in PHP? Do you work closely with microservice architecture? Are you looking for a role where you can work independently with a high degree of responsibility?
Our client are leaders in state of the art embedded communication and control systems for rail vehicles. They offer solutions worldwide to train networks, providing their own in-house developed products. With full vertical integration, they develop, manufacture and support top quality solutions to customers worldwide. With their mission in mind, they are aiming to be the world number one in their industry.
Do you want to be part of this success?
If yes, you have:
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience in modern software development processes (eg: Gitlab)
- Strong experience in microservices/microservice architecture
- Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, PowerShell or similar
- An understanding of CMS and CMS tools
- An independent worker
- Able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Communicative and good at working in a team
- An analytical thinker
- Fluent English and German
- A Swiss or EU National
- Development of web applications/ microservices for the internal ERP system
- Design and implementation of APIs for integration of Third Party Software products into the ERP system
- Collaboration and implementation of internal digital business processes and procedures
- Definition and execution of module tests in the software development environment
- Conception and implementation of new IT solutions to high application development standards
- Architecture definition, specification and documentation of new ERP modules
- Implementation of internal training for new and/or extended ERP modules
- Technical maintenance and further development of the homepage
The company & the Perks:
- Own technology and in-house manufacturing
- High-quality product focus with low obsolescence
- Complete TCMS portfolio
- Worldwide providers
- On their way to being worldwide leaders
- Multiple products
- Convenient Dietikon location
- Flexible working hours
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role