€60000 - €85000 per year|
IT Project Management
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Application Consultant to work full time in their Brunswick office if you live in Berlin you would need to travel.
In this role you will have 2 plus years as Application Consultant experience. You will need to be able to deal with changing environments, communicate with stakeholders, bring inventive ideas to the table and support and motivate a team.
- You will need to be more technical than business.
- Identifying and implementing optimization potential in the ERP system
- Advising stakeholders on the implementation of technical processes
- Design and implementation of system tests
- Planning and conducting key and end user training
Your task will include:
· Creative forward-thinking idea.
· Designing, analyzing and implementing new process and tools in the company.
· ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
· Plan and organise daily technical tasks with a roadmap
· Communicate with stakeholders
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Assistenz in der IT-Projektabteilung
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen führenden Anbieter von Outdoorschuhen, suchen wir aktuell einen Assistent in der IT-Projektabteilung (m/w/d) in...
Product Owner/ Integratie Specialist
Apply Now Product Owner/ Integratie Specialist - Wat ga je doen? Jij zult als Integratie consultant, in een adviserende rol,...
Senior Product Designer
Apply Now I am working with a global travel company that transforms customers standard trips into exceptional ones! They are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.