WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
over 1 year ago
6 months +
The API Management Platform Engineer works in a small group that shares the end to end responsibility to design, plan, engineer and implement a secure API Management platform and associated interfaces based on recent market innovations and developments, and supporting the requirements from the business IT community. Being proactive to consult the internal customers is another important aspect of the job.
As a member of the PaaS team, a successful candidate will strongly contribute to:
- Development of the brand new API Management platform, automation, integration to both internal and external systems
- Standardization of the in-house developed tooling, REST API developments, security designs, code reviews, as well as platform engineering
- Operations in-line with the principles of Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps
5+ years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- System engineering
- Software engineering for infrastructure projects
- GNU/Linux systems engineering and administration
- Security (X509, TLS, authentication and authorization schemes)
- Hosting / administration of API gateway or security proxy
Good working proficiency in two or more of the following programming languages:
- Go is a plus
- Very good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Good knowledge of Puppet is a plus
- Experience with Azure Services is a plus
- Expertise in the area of API Management (Axway, Google Apigee, IBM API Management, Azure API Management) would be very strong plus
Soft skills / personal:
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure in a very collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and solve analyze issues/problems, identify alternative solutions including consequences of proposed actions and implement
- Fluent English is a must, conversational German would be beneficial.