Angular - React/Redux - Frontend Developer
Berlin (10117), Berlin , €50000 - €75000 per annum
2017-08-14 16:58:31 +0100
Work with a well-known dating application in Berlin that is currently working across Europe with over 20 million registered users! Continue to truly drive technology into this business as you help migrate the current front end from Angular to React. This developer will be among a team of highly skilled specialists who are looking into how PWA and Vue.JS can be aliased more and more into their applications!
The Ideal Applicant:
- Completed degree in computer science (Diplom, Fachhochschul diploma or master's degree)
- Proven experience within the following key areas:
- Experience in Angular.JS and ideally React/Redux
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/jQuery
- Ability to mentor and train other members in the team
- Exposure to TDD environments
- Fluent English
- Based in EU and open to relocating to Berlin
- Continue to build a highly recognisable application and drive technological change within the business
- Work closely with the head of development to design and develop architecture
- Write and deploy tests for the frontend
- Introduce new technologies such as Vue.JS into parts of the application
My client, one of Europe's largest dating applications have truly made a mark on the market! They are looking to diversify the tech team and look more and more into educational based development to further develop their employees' careers! The team, currently 35+ in IT and nearly 150+ in the whole company are seeking that new employee to take the tech team to that next level.
If this looks like it could be the next step in your career, click apply with an updated copy of your CV and I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application. For more information feel free to contact Eden Whitcomb on Eden.Whitcomb@darwinrecruitment.com or call +44 (0)1277 638971.
Managing This Role
I head up a team of specialists who focus on sourcing Frontend Developers and Backend Developers for a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to global organisations. I u...Eden's Full Bio