Senior Frontend / FullStack developer
Job Profile Summary
The senior Developer, working independently, will develop, test, debug and document software components commensurate with their experience as well as direct development staff in support of a software engineering effort.
- Review and analyze complex process, system and / or data requirements and specifications across a major program or project or several small projects or programs.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
- Serve as the primary designer for complex component designs for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
- Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems as well as, help others with theirs.
- Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks.
- Lead other team members in peer review of code and identify re-usable frameworks.
- Interface with other team members and other teams in peer review of requirements, specifications and software.
- Document and communicate development status in a timely manner including metric reporting.
- Champion the collaborative resolution of defects.
- Direct internal process improvement by offering suggestions.
- Mentor and supervise junior staff in project-level tasks.
- Provide backup coverage for Delivery Lead.
- Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls.
- Ensure all work products meets /exceeds FINRA standards.
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Expert knowledge on Angular and TypeScript
- Experience with UI testing using frameworks like Jasmine/Karma
- Proficiency in Java, including Java 8 Functional Interfaces
- Proficiency in Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring DI, Spring Data JPA & Hibernate
- Design patterns
- RESTful APIs design
- Unit testing and integration testing experience
- Database / SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Standard development tool experience (Preferred: Git, Maven or Gradle, IntelliJ)
Preferred Candidates will also demonstrate experience in
- Experience with latest Angular versions and Angular Material
- Experience with graph data model
- Experience with Docker, AWS ECS, SNS, SQS
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
React Frontend Developer (Medior)
Apply Now I'm looking for someone who wants to join the IT department and work in a passionate and professional...
Software Engineer - Backend
Apply Now For one of the biggest logistical tech companies in the NL, we are looking for a Senior Software...
Frontend Software Developer
Apply Now Full Stack Developer Zug, Switzerland Software / web development Would you like to help develop a meaningful SaaS...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.