WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
Imagine that you work in a company which has been offering their IT-related solutions and services for more than 30 years, but also provide you an opportunity make you see yourself as an entrepreneur and expand your expertise in every project. Does that sound good to you?
My client is a Munich-based software and IT consulting company with a focus on software engineering and SAP BI consulting. They are implementing customized individual software such as IIoT, embedded, system, application, and web solutions.
This company is looking for an Angular Developer to design and implement the best solutions on Mobile Web Apps, IIoT and Industry 4.0 projects for its customers. You will have an opportunity to enjoy designing and successfully implementing the best solutions together as a team.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of advanced web solutions such as IIoT, Industry 4.0, mobile web apps
- Software design, implementation, testing
- Concept, design, and creation of architectures and data models
- Using agile software development processes
- Using modern development tools and current technologies
- Participation in the internal know-how development for technical topics and technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience of Responsive Web Design and Karma
- Experience of modern software engineering (Clean Code, TDD, OOA, OOD, OOP, UML)
- Using of IDEs (e.g. Visual Studio Code) and repositories (e.g. Git)
- Being available to travel (0)
- Being a team player and having fun with software development
- Having a customer-oriented approach
- Having a good level of German and English
You Will Get:
- Challenging and variable projects
- Project-related performance bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Family atmosphere and short decision-making processes
- Team-oriented work environment
- Projects in southern Germany
- Training budget
- Fully paid overtime
- Very good accessibility by public transportation
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to Damla.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio.