Amsterdam, North Holland , holiday allowance, travel
2019-04-17 16:01:49 +0100
Angular Front-end Developer - Angular, CSS, HTML
Are you an experienced Angular Front-end Developer looking for a challenging position in Amsterdam, working in a tight-knit and motivated team? Do you have several years of experience with Angular, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, but also SEO, Devops practices, and a strong understanding of e-commerce business principles? Do you like to work in an informal team of experts on a dynamic platform where your ideas are heard and your input is appreciated?
I am looking for someone who...
- Has 3+ years of experience with writing clean, maintainable and well-engineer code in: Angular, AngularJS
- In addition, hands on has experience with: HTML, CSS, responsive layouts, Devops practices: domain driven design, continuous deployment in a dynamic, changing environment, and more
- Communicative and analytical skills, likes to work in a team and is up-to-date with the latest technologies, is naturally eager to learn, ambitious and curious
And is interested in...
- Designing and developing a cutting edge e-commerce platform, with over 20M visits and 100M page views a month
- Being part of multidisciplinary teams with industry experts; with team work, innovation and room to work on individual projects or cross-over to others
- Working on one of the largest online platforms in my client's sector, that offers a wide range of products for consumers, SME's and multinationals
In an organisation that....
- In addition to competitive basic salary, offers a lot of flexibility, growth and development opportunities and secondary employment conditions (bonus) offers
- Cooperation, enthusiasm, informal, flat organisational structure, with a lot of attention for the individual employee is central
- Encourages initiative, offers variety, and the space to switch directly with customers where necessary
Are you the Angular developer we are looking for? Apply now with 2 steps and start talking tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role