WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Do you have a passion for improving mobile apps and make them more userfriendly? Do you want to work together with different departments and building an even better architecture? Then this position might be something for you. My client has a renowned name throughout Germany and is a market place which allows millions of customers to effortlessly and quickly compare different products decide on the best choice for them. To help operate the long term success of the platform, they're looking for a Android developer with experience in Android SDK/ Java and pref also Kotlin.
You would be responsible for the further development of the app platform and develop new fuctionalities. You will be working in small cross functional teams together with UX designers and and productmanagers to creare the best mobile experience possible. Also you will be involved in improving the global architecture.
What you have:
- Professional experience in Android SDK/Java and preferably Kotlin
- Professional experience in Web technologies like Rest, Jason, HTTP
- Experience in Unit testing and UI testing is a plus
- Experience in architecture is a plus
- Fluent German(C1 level minimum)
What you'll get:
- Salary until 65k
- Pension scheme and flextime
- Central location in Munich
- Happy hours, frequent company events
- Investment in your development through inhouse training days, tech talks, hack days and conferences
- German language course
- A friendly and international working environment
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on: +4989262097136